Back from a long break and have some questions

You know....For things that are...General
drugtestfailed

Back from a long break and have some questions

Post by drugtestfailed » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Hey guys,

My in game name is Byakuya. I just came back and have some questions since things have changed since I was here last. Nexus cape no longer works, is this intentional? Also, the old website use to have a list of all the players on the server and their rank, is this no longer available?

Cormag

Re: Back from a long break and have some questions

Post by Cormag » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:14 am

Not sure what happened to Nexus Cape. As for the player list, if you're logged in on the main site there is a drop down at the top, "Databases" > "Characters" where you can search for players and view stats and info as well as a list of currently logged on players to the right.

https://ffera.com/index.php?p=home

SpoonMan

Re: Back from a long break and have some questions

Post by SpoonMan » Mon May 25, 2020 7:30 am

You have to be logged in im 99% sure to be able to see the players online list via the website.

The nexus cape still works, but the server operates on "clusters" now; each server is on it's own cluster which makes it easier to maintain seperate zones and doesnt cause the whole server to go down when say, Only Lower Leuno crashes, only the cluster Jeuno is on and the zones that share it (which is only city zones)

This has caused some issues with some features and items where you need to be in the same region/cluster for it to take effect. In this case the Nexus cape you'd need to be in the proper region. I.e. if you wish to teleport to Ulegarand Range with the cape, you may need to OP warp into Xarcabard as it shares the same cluster/region