One account two players? Is it possible?

You know....For things that are...General
YoRs

One account two players? Is it possible?

Post by YoRs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:41 am

Hello,
Can I install the game on two different computers and play with different characters using the same account?

Regards,

It doesn't matter who she picks, you'll all meet the same end! Mother came to this planet after a long journey... To rid the cosmos of fools like you.

-Kadaj

Castor
Donator
Donator

Re: One account two players? Is it possible?

Post by Castor » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:40 am

You can't play multiple characters off one account at the same time. However you can make multiple accounts "up to 6" and play simultaneously. This can be done by opening additional "instances" of Windower or Ashita on the same computer OR you can play on multiple computers. I hope that answered your question. There are many other players that are skilled in multiboxing more so than I so if you have more detailed questons, our Discord is viewed more than forums so you can inquire there also. Cheers!

YoRs

Post by YoRs » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:52 pm

Thank you for your fast reply, I think I know how to create a new "instance" on windower.
It doesn't matter who she picks, you'll all meet the same end! Mother came to this planet after a long journey... To rid the cosmos of fools like you.

-Kadaj

SpoonMan

Post by SpoonMan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:53 am

Completely unnecessary to have more then one character on an account. You can create (and need) to create separate accounts to play separate characters. Also as Castor said, youll need to open multiple instances of windower. This can be achieved easily by making separate profiles for each account on your main Windower menu.