A random thing about Pets...

You know....For things that are...General
fyreus

A random thing about Pets...

Post by fyreus » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:06 pm

From what I understand (and have been through on retail) SE didn't really show much interest or love for pet gear in the 2009ish era so i'm wondering if it'd be possible to leave some here in... say... the bow slot, ear, or back slot or something.

Personally it sorta sucks to be stuck with the same problems which were later either balanced or rectified just slightly outside of this era, especially after a DECADE of complaints and oversights launched to SE, so i'm here hoping someone with a sympathetic ear may find in interest what could be found as a useful patch by adding "pet: +x/-x stat" or augments to a few things pup, bst, smn, or even drg could possibly use to keep up with the game.

I understand that this isn't retail and expecting everything to be 1:1 is pretty stupid, but I'm hoping that here on Era there would be some pet changes that would greatly enhance the quality of life for jobs that may have been left behind. Like BST.

Cheers

Umbasa

Re: A random thing about Pets...

Post by Umbasa » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:54 pm

personally id love this. as a pet job player myself i think it would be awesome. you hit a lot of good points. in jeuno if you go behind Runga-Kapunga and look at the chest by the goblin you can see the ACP body pieces that can have pet augments on them but you cant obtain them, so there are definitely options available.

hopefully some kind soul will show some pet love and add a couple of things. :) cheers

vampric

Post by vampric » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:38 pm

I agree something simple maybe even for a piece recently added which was the Shepard's chain from Okyupete creating augments for it to randomly give extra pet: attack, accuracy, Haste or more -Dmg taken % and let the player decide which augment best suited them, just a thought~~~ Pets really do need some lovin

Knowone
Admin/Dev
Admin/Dev

Post by Knowone » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:50 pm

There are pet changes. Bst jugs have a 25% boost to acc evs att and def as well as a few jugs that have cap changed to 65 so with full merits they are 75. Rabbit jug and sheep. Drg has a similar boost and pup needs no help

Umbasa

Post by Umbasa » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:43 pm

the jug evasion isnt boosted unless that was changed. but yes very thankful for the jug pet love