Limiting alts

You know....For things that are...General
Radamanthys

Limiting alts

Post by Radamanthys » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:19 pm

Hi. I just noticed your server on Twitch and got interested. The only thing that makes me not join now is the amount of alts allowed. I Played on JOVA and the high number of alts makes people to solo everything and not socializing, partying doing endgame stuff together. Is that going to change if the server gets more populated? I can live with 1 or 2 alts, but 6 seems too much to me.

Run_Away

Re: Limiting alts

Post by Run_Away » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Radamanthys wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:19 pm
Hi. I just noticed your server on Twitch and got interested. The only thing that makes me not join now is the amount of alts allowed. I Played on JOVA and the high number of alts makes people to solo everything and not socializing, partying doing endgame stuff together. Is that going to change if the server gets more populated? I can live with 1 or 2 alts, but 6 seems too much to me.
At this time there is no plan to reduce the number of alts, mostly due to the fact that given the high number of alts very few people utilize the max most having no more than 2 alts. There is also plenty of EGLS that there is not a need to bring a lot of alts with to those events.

Death

Re: Limiting alts

Post by Death » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:16 pm

There are only a few people on here that consistently 6 box and dont play with others. Maybe what, 3-4 players i think might do that? But most just run 1-2 and end up with EGLS'