A Fond Farewell!

You know....For things that are...General
Refuge

A Fond Farewell!

Post by Refuge » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:26 am

Hi all, it's your boy, Refuge.

My time on the server is up! I've had a blast, lots of people I've met along the way, and I've accomplished every goal I ever had on FFXI. I wanted to give a thank you to the server admins and staff for their, sometimes thankless, hardwork and dedication. I know I put in my fare share of "Help please, I'm a dummy!" petitions. The admins aren't the only thing that make FFERA special - the players are pretty amazing, aside from a few shitheads. The first really nice person I met on server was Lildicky. There are many more cool people I've met since then, but his spirit of generosity was always something that stuck with me. Big shout out to my PIC Colin, check your inbox and hit me up on discord. Seeya everybody and enjoy Vana'diel and FFERA, the place that does it best!

Logos

Re: A Fond Farewell!

Post by Logos » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:00 pm

Refuge,

Sad to see you go and wish you the best in all of your future endeavors!

Jedi

Post by Jedi » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:08 am

{peace} {Outing}

Take care. 8-)

Death

Post by Death » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:19 pm

Don't get rid of all your shit, might want to hopp on for just a few hours here and there. But if not gl man.

tud24301

Post by tud24301 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:26 am

Refuge, it's been hella fun. You will be missed on the server. To the dude who perfected multi-boxing, thanks for duoing JoL with me. Hit me up if you ever decide to come back. All hail ConsoleSend

-Colin