Era linkshells

You know....For things that are...General
oxinthebox

Era linkshells

Post by oxinthebox » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:58 pm

so i am new to ERA and new to FFXI, i have played FFXIV from the start but this is a whole nuther game......I keep seeing end game linkshells and im wondering if there are any non end game only ones, I would like a group to party with and maybe VC with, learn the game and lvl togeather, have our own goals. i just feel more at home in a guild setting i guess.

mikeonffxi
Donator
Donator

Re: Era linkshells

Post by mikeonffxi » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:03 am

Hi, all new players here get a linkshell called “tehsocial” when they create their character. Pretty much the entire server is on it so it’s a good place to ask for help for non-endgame things (and even a few at endgame), the community here is very nice and will be glad to help out with things like missions and just general questions you may have, check it out!

oxinthebox

Post by oxinthebox » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:28 am

Ya i know about that LS, but im looking for an actual LS one that operates as a guild/clan.

Logos

Post by Logos » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:03 am

Hi oxinthebox,

Due to the decreased leveling and grind time, most players transition straight from tehsocial to an egls. Because of that and the generally low population of the server, any linkshells created that aren't endgame related tend to die out rather quickly. Tehsocial and discord with likely be your best place to find people to quest and xp with. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me on here or discord at any time!

SpoonMan

Post by SpoonMan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:48 pm

There are currently 5 fairly active endgame LSes on the server, each operating at different times and days with their own rules. You can find those with their own channels in the Discord server or by checking out their subforums lower on the index page.